1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Seal Block Paving?

Discussion in 'In the Garden' started by KevinRussell, 4 Jun 2016.

1. KevinRussell

KevinRussell

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I have just had my driveway Block paved (Autumn Mix) and was wondering what the recommendation would be for sealing the Paving? It will have two cars parked on it.

Seal or not to seal?

Regards
    Kevin

2. Sponsored Links
  3. r896neo

r896neo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Either use a quality solvent based sealant like resiblock or similar or just dont seal it.

The thomposons stuff and similar low end products can create more problems than they solve.

Personally i would save your money and spend it on a knapsack sprayer and some cleaning products. If you can commit to spraying for weeds once every 2 months (10min job) and Then use a spray on cleaning product twice a year it will stay in pretty tip top condition.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local