Sealing gutters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm working for a local authority carrying out small works repairs to their housing stock...

With this summers weather there has been loads of call outs to leaking gutters, most of which have been blocked fallpipes ...easy fix, but some have been leaking from running unions, corner pieces etc...of course as a rule no two gutters are the same size and local merchants only stock their prefered brand so simply getting a new fitting isn't often an option.

Does anyone know of a really good gutter sealant that can be used on those leaks where a new piece isn't an option....????? I've tried all the normal silicone/mastic/gutter seal products with little success so far...!!!

Sponsored Links
We have a division that does similiar to you for quite a few councils, and on everyone, we use butyl sealer, used to bond car body panels together.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that fellas, i'll certainly give CT1 a try as soon as poss

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back