Sealing tiles and grout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just finished tiling shower area with porcelain tiles and have been told about some aerosal sealer that stops the grout discolouring as well as sealing the tiles.

Does anyone know if these products work and where to find them?

Sponsored Links
I've just finished tiling shower area with porcelain tiles and have been told about some aerosal sealer that stops the grout discolouring as well as sealing the tiles.

Does anyone know if these products work and where to find them?
yeah you can get that it makes the grout waterproof so it is not porus therefore no staining not sure how long it lasts though, you might have to reaply every so often :) it does not seal the tiles though but you wont have to if its a glazed porcelain.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info. I'm sure the tiles are already glazed and sealed (everything that's spilt on them so far seems to wipe straight off ;) )

A guy i work with swears by this aeresol sealer for the grout but it doesn't seem to be common thing by the sounds of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back