sectional concrete garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know where I can get replacement panels for a sectional concrete garage, in Kent.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
You need to contact the manufacturer of the Garage, so that you can buy the correct panel for your garage.
They will usually arrange delivery to you, wherever you may be.

Do a google for Compton buildings, that might throw up a few leads.

Sandwell, problem is I don't know the manufacturer, it was here when I bought the house.

Sponsored Links
I have a Compton Garage, and did get 2 new panels for it, which they delivered.

I would have a good look round the garage to see if you can find any indication, probably near the door. Unless you know the manufacturer, I doubt if you will be able to get any panels.

Do the panels have reinforcing rods set into them? What is the finish?
Could you post a picture that someone might recognise.

It might be worth contacting the Local Authority to see if they have a record of plans being submitted for a garage.

Look in FAQ's at the top of this Board. You will probably have to use an image hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com

Quite easy to use.

You could of course post you pictures to various Garage Manufacturers, and hope they respond. Compton, Sturdy, Marley etc.

If you wander round your neighbourhood, you may find other people with the same garage erected by the local builder who probably had a favourite supplier. Sometimes you see a makers badge above the door; or something on the door handle.

The reason I asked if there were reinforcing rods in the panels.

If they do not have reinforcing rods, the garage would probably be a Marley who do not use them.

You could also look in the weekend papers, at manufacturers adverts, and send to them for their brochures, you might be able to recognise it that way.

Or put Concrete Garages into Google, than you can see a lot of illustrations on line.

Not sure if there are reinforcing rods or not, my first thought was Marley, but they don't exist anymore. do they?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back