Secular France V Public Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

you barmpot!

numbnuts?
You have to admire the intellectual quality of their arguments. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What else are you when you ask people who aren't French to explain why the French do what they do?... You are almost are barmy as your buddy JD who has taken to posting in the Jokes section, hoping that his lunacy doesn't get challenged.. At least he has a valid excuse. Dementia is such a cruel illness

you barmpot!

numbnuts?
You have to admire the intellectual quality of their arguments. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What else are you when you ask people who aren't French to explain why the French do what they do?... You are almost are barmy as your buddy JD who has taken to posting in the Jokes section, hoping that his lunacy doesn't get challenged.. At least he has a valid excuse. Dementia is such a cruel illness
TBH, if I had to choose between being barmy and making worthless promises that I was unable to keep, I'd choose to be barmy. The barmy people in society aren't intentionally insincere.
You seem to prefer the company of insincere people who make worthless promises that they know they can't or won't keep. Moreover, when it's demonstrated that DIM is such a person you, and others of the RWR, resort to insults against the one who has demonstrated the worthless, promise-breaking quality of DIM.
You should choose your company more carefully.

To what promises do you refer and where is your proof that they will not be kept? How's you buddy George? Has he made any promises recently, how about his boss Dave?

Now then, why are you asking us stuff that you should be asking the French?

Sponsored Links
To what promises do you refer and where is your proof that they will not be kept?
Read the full thread and the links used to refer to DIM's promise.
If you can't do that, you're in no position to join the debate. You're defending the indefensible.
Actually, forget the advice about reading. You're obviously incapable of understanding the comments.
You've not only demonstrated your preference for insincere promise-breaking company, but you've also demonstrated your inability to follow the discussion.

How's you buddy George? Has he made any promises recently, how about his boss Dave?
Now then, why are you asking us stuff that you should be asking the French?
That's usual and expected. Duck the issue when caught out with stupid comments.
Carry on digging, dodging, weaving and insulting. :rolleyes:

Who is DIM? and why do I need to read your links to be in this discussion? Links prove nothing other than someone wrote something on the internet... Prove that your link is accurate and truthful.

Your asking us about how and why the French do what we do is akin to one of us going to the doctor and asking him how to make bread... Clearly the action of a fruitloop.

Come on, tell us why are you asking us inappropriate questions?

Who is DIM?
DIM (as you so regularly corrupt other's usernames, I'm assuming that was a stupid question) aka DRM, as you're not capable of guessing.:rolleyes:

and why do I need to read your links to be in this discussion?
I despair.
Why do you need to read the full discussion to be in a position to make a sensible comment about it?
I'll leave you to ponder that question. :rolleyes:

Links prove nothing other than someone wrote something on the internet... Prove that your link is accurate and truthful.
Prove that you have a brain by reading the full discussion, and then reconsider whether you understand what you're talking about.
Just for you I'll go slowly:
the links refers to DIM promising that he won't turn a thread, which is not about Islam, into an anti-Islam thread.
Within four posts, he's done exactly that!
It also shows that noseall's observation was correct in predicting that it would happen.
It also shows my prediction that it would happen.
That's when DIM promised that he wouldn't.

Do you understand now? :rolleyes:

Again, you've demonstrated your willingness to spout garbage when you have no clue about that which you are discussing.
You do yourself no favours.

When have I changed someone's name?

So who is DIM?
There is never any need to read any thread that you reply to as you will always bring it round to your own religion, so every thread with your name in it is predictable.. I don't need to prove anything, it isn't me trying to convince anyone of anything and with regard to you, they already know what you are...

Why are you asking us inappropriate questions about France, why do you not go to a French forum and ask them?

Because he is trying avoid the big issue.

why are you bothering with the insignificant when you could be commenting on the big picture?
Let me see if I've got 'the big picture'.
There's you, a demonstrably insincere poster, who flippantly makes promises that you can't, won't, don't , and have no intention of keeping.
Furthermore, you persistently and continually post comments and videos that negate what Global, European, official and governmental organisations are doing to prevent raising racial tensions.
You, despite being advised as to the damage that your racist comments are doing, insist on posting racist comments and videos, hoping to incite racial hate and perhaps violence.
Despite being advised to the contrary, you continue to further the cause of daesh.

And you have the audacity to accuse me of not 'seeing the bigger picture'.
Are you completely delusional?

So who is DIM?
Complete proof that you do not read any preceding comments.
What value, then, of your comments?
Well answer the question then... You love typing and quoting.. Answering a simple question should be right up your street.. You use the letters DIM without telling us what or who DIM is...For someone who insists that others need to provide links to verify their comments, I would expect that you applied these standards to your own postings... Seems that you only measure others by your own lack of standards.

For someone who insists that others need to provide links to verify their comments, I would expect that you applied these standards to your own postings... Seems that you only measure others by your own lack of standards.
Tiz true Himmy, you do. I also remember you saying once that without proof it's not a fact.

DIM (as you so regularly corrupt other's usernames, I'm assuming that was a stupid question) aka DRM,

Well answer the question then... You use the letters DIM without telling us what or who DIM is...

Tiz true Himmy, you do. I also remember you saying once that without proof it's not a fact.
I'm gobsmacked. Totally and utterly gobsmacked.
I thought we were dealing with sensible adults who could read the comments in front of them.
I now realise we're dealing with complete idiots. Not only do they not read the comments, they base their responses on their (as yet) unread assumption of the dialogue.
Why do I bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back