SEE YEA SUCKERS IM OFF TONIGHT

B

BOB.DOLE

Bags packed, wallet full of money CUBA here BOB comes.

LOCK up yea daughters castro, im in a party mood.

thanks a million TAX payers i would not be going without you remember keep up the good work, you will be surprised at who benifits from your hard earned cash, its nice to know you can reliy on the tax payers to pay for a nice vacation in the sun, cant wait to get back and put a few more benifit claims in, Hee Hee and a Hoo Hoo im a benifit cheat and you cant catch me.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
thanks a million TAX payers i would not be going without you remember keep up the good work, you will be surprised at who benifits from your hard earned cash, its nice to know you can reliy on the tax payers to pay for a nice vacation in the sun, cant wait to get back and put a few more benifit claims in, Hee Hee and a Hoo Hoo im a benifit cheat and you cant catch me.

Just so that everyone here knows: the above was added AFTER the original post was submitted.

So it is purely a wind-up!

And I thought he'd given it up. Well everybody's rumbled him now. In fact, I'd bet he's not even on holiday, and his alter-ego will appear here soon. ;)

SS old son you are biting and you know it! BD knows how to press all the buttons ..... And you know how to combat it, if you really want to :D :D :D :D :D

No, not biting! Given up that!

Just want others who might not know how low he can stoop, what he's capable of.

Back