seeking another kind of lock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you tell me where I can go and buy a lock for securing doors.
I will try to describe what it looks like:
A long metal brace one can snuggly brace around the door knob. It has somekind of foot the keeps anyone from opening the door
because the brace slately secures or braces person from opening the door easily.
Please respond. Homedepot does not have anything like this kind of door brace lock.

Sponsored Links
I don't know if you are still looking for this information or not, but there is a product called a Big Jammer that is the modern version of the steel bar and cleat style door brace that you seem to be decribing. You can buy it online for about $20...

http://www.buysafetyproducts.com/homeprotection.htm is one of the places that I found this. Good luck!

Anonymous said:
Can you tell me where I can go and buy a lock for securing doors.
I will try to describe what it looks like:
A long metal brace one can snuggly brace around the door knob. It has somekind of foot the keeps anyone from opening the door
because the brace slately secures or braces person from opening the door easily.
Please respond. Homedepot does not have anything like this kind of door brace lock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back