Seems a good price for a AEG top end drill?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fcp/produ...?cm_mmc=Affiliates-_-CJ-_-Homepage-_-10831183

Amazon are doing the same drill package for £212 approx.

I believe the drill and charger are lithium compatible for a upgrade later to a lithium battery.

20% extra off until end of sunday using code making it £69.49 delivered.

Also you can use quidco to get another £2.50 off approx.

Seems an amazing deal for a very powerful cordless drill. 3 year warranty too.

Bit of a monster at 3kg approx though but I suppose all metal chuck, gears and large motor account for that.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure what the quality is like on the orange stuff, but if it's anything like the one I've got, it's a superb drill. However, they are very large and heavy.

Its probably the 3rd best combi cordless drill that techtronics make after the HD18 and V28 in the Milwaukee range. Thats best in overall power rather than usefulness for all tasks as its a bit of monster at about 3.1kg. Easily more powerful than all the Ryobi range of cordless combi drills. The same model is also available in the Ridgid range sold in america so thats in equal third place.

The only thing to worry about with techtronics is the factories are a bit low tech and the drills are hand assembled by low cost workers in hong kong and china so theres bound to be a poorly assembled one occasionally.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back