Seems you have been spotted, Sparkybird

Sponsored Links
Your admission that you frequent the linked to site is admirable in one so young, Adam :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry to disappoint Adam, but there's not a hope in hell that i'm a 'nice young woman'. Must have been my competition.....

Good to see you're back. When do you start college??

SB :D

sparkybird said:
Good to see you're back. When do you start college??

Next Wednesday is the induction, then it starts properly the week after. :)

Sponsored Links
Adam, you're going to be bored to tears! Especially with the little sh1ts that turn up just in time to make the morning register, leave straight after lunch and then moan because they don't understand anything they've been taught! From your posts on here you are already streets ahead of most time-served sparks as far as theory is concerned. Sadly, your course won't give you anywhere near the amount of practical experience you need. I sincerely hope you can get a placement with a decent employer. All the best.

I see where you are coming from Dingbat, but having a qualification will open more doors for me and make me less of a 'chancer' and provide a slightly firmer foundation for what I have through being somewhat self-taught.

I do, as you suggest, plan to get a good placement if I can, or even a mix of different smaller placements as the year goes by.

The little sh1ts arn't as bad as they could be, I think in my class we are all 19+ *, which while won't magically make the problem disappear, I reckon we do mature a lot in those three years between 16 and 19, I know I certainly did!

*Thats a scarey thought if there evr was one, is only a matter of three months and a very small handful of days before I'm 20 :eek:

sparkybird said:
Sorry to disappoint Adam, but there's not a hope in hell that i'm a 'nice young woman'. Must have been my competition.....

So none of these are you?

hbd041.jpg
IS633-022.jpg
IS633-025.jpg

Why do you always lower the tone, Ban?

[Whispers] Where can I get more of those, mate? :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back