Selective perception ? Herd instinct ?

Sponsored Links
you see gasbag and sbgasman in this pic?

no, you don't.

They just sit at home grumbling

Sponsored Links
Yes, there have been marches by citizens in favour of Britain in the EU

Trump gets far more vitriol from American TV and radio every day; he won't care about a few thousand foreigners.

He don't give a monkeys t!t that a bunch of insignificant people walked round the block on a very hot day while he plays golf in their back yard.

Viva Donald

My American friend put this post up yesterday that was written by John Cleese
"My American friends are asking me about President Trumps’s observation that the British ‘like him’

I regret this is quite unfounded

The explanation for this canard is that Trump is pronoid

Pronoid is the opposite of paranoid. A paranoid person thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody is out to get them. A pronoid person is someone who thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody likes them

The fact is that the British loathe Donald Trump

This is because he is the polar opposite of a ‘ Gentleman ‘, who has qualities the British admire. A fine example is Gareth Southgate

To the British, a ‘ Gentleman ' is a man who is modest, well-mannered, self deprecating, quietly intelligent, considerate of other people’s feeling, and well-informed.

He is not vulgar, inflated, vain, boastful, noisily ignorant, sleazy and common as muck

I hope this clears up any confusion"

Most excellent imo.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/thejohncleese/posts/?ref=page_internal

My American friend put this post up yesterday that was written by John Cleese
"My American friends are asking me about President Trumps’s observation that the British ‘like him’

I regret this is quite unfounded

The explanation for this canard is that Trump is pronoid

Pronoid is the opposite of paranoid. A paranoid person thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody is out to get them. A pronoid person is someone who thinks, without any basis in reality, that everybody likes them

The fact is that the British loathe Donald Trump

This is because he is the polar opposite of a ‘ Gentleman ‘, who has qualities the British admire. A fine example is Gareth Southgate

To the British, a ‘ Gentleman ' is a man who is modest, well-mannered, self deprecating, quietly intelligent, considerate of other people’s feeling, and well-informed.

He is not vulgar, inflated, vain, boastful, noisily ignorant, sleazy and common as muck

I hope this clears up any confusion"

Most excellent imo.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/thejohncleese/posts/?ref=page_internal

John Cleese is from a very privalage background and can not speak for the common man. All be it he agrees with the common man on Brexit.

There's no rhyme or reason on these days

John Cleese is from a very privalage background and can not speak for the common man. All be it he agrees with the common man on Brexit.

There's no rhyme or reason on these days

Trump comes from a privaliged background. Do you think he speaks for the comman man ? Do you think he is even in touch with a comman man.

And you support anti establishment ? Think it through?

Who do you have more respect for? Cleese or Trump, another nice simple question.

Has anybody noticed alot of these celebrities & politicians that have spoken out against Donnie (as I like to call him) . Have now them selfs had sex allegations against them..

And you support anti establishment ? Think it through?

You will never get a poor man with a voice that covers the ground like Donnie. All these politicians. Bankers and the BBC have been mugging us all off for years.

Viva Donald

Sponsored Links
Back