Selective perception ? Herd instinct ?

John Cleese is from a very privalage background and can not speak for the common man. All be it he agrees with the common man on Brexit.

There's no rhyme or reason on these days
It's nowt to do with brexit nor how privileged a background. It's observations about the British and the British way. We as a nation, do not like show-offs and big I am's.

Sponsored Links
But some of us do

There's many a quirk that is considered British. Not liking show-offs, stiff upper lip, support the underdog, etc etc. And he has used those generalisations and his dry wit to write an amusing post.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Please don't argue the toss just for the sake of it.

Sponsored Links
Like flash Big heads
Nope, still don't understand what you mean by those two posts. What are you trying to say about Trump? You saying he isn't a flash big head from a wealthy family?

Nope, still don't understand what you mean by those two posts. What are you trying to say about Trump? You saying he isn't a flash big head from a wealthy family?

Said this before.
I'd rather live next door to Jeremy Corbin and go for a beer with him every Thursday night than I would Donald trump.

But I like Trump he's says what he thinks. He shoots from the hip.

I'm not comfortable with all what he stands for but he's shaking up world politics.

He may **** a few off but there is too many out there who do the same with a mind just line their own pockets.

Brash flash and all I like him.

I doubt him and Ivana do it anymore.
He needs to do something about the haircut
I hope they have not been doing it, ever!
If they have he needs to do something a lot more serious that worry about his hair!
And it is Ivanka!

I doubt him and Ivana do it anymore.
He needs to do something about the haircut

I hope they have not been doing it, ever!
If they have he needs to do something a lot more serious that worry about his hair!
And it is Ivanka!
Urm, you're both wrong.

Bodd is out of touch, Ivana is the ex-wife.
Ivanka is the child of both Donald and Ivana...

Hopefully Bodd didn't think he was shagging is daughter, as Walk seems to think.

Said this before.
I'd rather live next door to Jeremy Corbin and go for a beer with him every Thursday night than I would Donald trump.

But I like Trump he's says what he thinks. He shoots from the hip.

I'm not comfortable with all what he stands for but he's shaking up world politics.

He may **** a few off but there is too many out there who do the same with a mind just line their own pockets.

Brash flash and all I like him.
Shooting from the hip is considered a bad thing, it's an especially bad quality for the president of the USA.

You will never get a poor man with a voice that covers the ground like Donnie. All these politicians. Bankers and the BBC have been mugging us all off for years.

Viva Donald

And Trump has not made his money by typical big business means ?

What specifically makes him anti establishment if big business, banks, and the bbc (the bbc ??????) have been mugging us all off? They are surely all of the same ilk?, except the bbc, I don't understand your connection there at all!

Sponsored Links
Back