Selective perception ? Herd instinct ?

Actually, it's you that doesn't understand what I wrote. Can you show me exactly where in my post that you quoted, I mentioned the word 'protest'? You can't, can you? You have totally misunderstood the gist, and got on your high horse, showcasing your non-existent grasp of the facts.

I was actually talking about the LWR on this forum who continually bang on about Brexit, because they are sore losers. Much in the same way they will never get over the fact that their preferred candidate, Hilary, isn't US president.

If you look at another of my posts about 'sore losers' on this forum who can't get over the Brexit result, the penny may drop for you. Top of the page on here -

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/hooray-its-working.505686/page-2#post-4179277

As a new member, I think you need to slow down and concentrate more on the thread, instead of wading in and looking stupid when you get all ar$ey with stuff like "I will await your comment?" (N.B. that sentence doesn't actually require a question mark). Alternatively, you may well be one of the LWRs who has created a new account, and that would explain your lack of comprehension.

Let's keep this simple. Regarding your comment and my reply to it.

You did not mention the word protest, you are correct.

Do you think the blimp was not a protest ?

And, if you notice. You brought the brexit reference into it.

Sponsored Links
the fact Labour arent miles ahead in the polls as one would expect mid term.
Ahem! Sorry to burst your bubble.
Following the midweek YouGov poll, there are two more polls in today’s papers showing the Conservatives falling back behind Labour in the wake of the cabinet Brexit “deal” and the Davis/Johnson resignations.

Opinum in the Observer, conducted between Tuesday and Friday, has topline figures of CON 36%(-6), LAB 40%(nc), LDEM 8%(+1), UKIP 8%(+5). Changes are from June. There is also new Deltapoll figures in the Sun on Sunday, which have the Conservatives on 37%(-4) and Labour on 42%(+1) – changes are again on June.

This means we now have three polls conducted since the Davis/Johnson resignations, all of which have shown Conservative support dropping down behind Labour
http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Labour have taken a 4-point lead in the polls as the Conservative vote drops away back to UKIP
https://www.opinium.co.uk/political-polling-10th-july-2018/

Also TM's ratings have dived to -26%, whereas JC is steady on -12%.

You were saying....?

Last edited:
I cannot understand your idolatry worship for President Blimp. But being so obsessed about his sexual behaviour is going way too far.

Urm. I don't think he accused him of shagging is daughter, but you sure jumped to that conclusion. Shows me where your mind is at and that's yucky.
I hope they have not been doing it, ever!
If they have he needs to do something a lot more serious that worry about his hair!
And it is Ivanka!

Sponsored Links
Let's keep this simple. Regarding your comment and my reply to it.

You did not mention the word protest, you are correct.

Do you think the blimp was not a protest ?

And, if you notice. You brought the brexit reference into it.

But you tried to say that I thought the protest (which I didn't even mention) was about people being sore losers because their choice for US president hadn't won - which is total rubbish. The 'sore losers' are the ones who keep harping on about Brexit - the LWRs on this forum.

Yes, I brought the Brexit reference into the post, but I'm entitled to, because I'm not a sore loser. I was on the winning side.

I quote your original post to remind you -

QUOTE: "Do you think that was what the protest were about? Sore losers? Not many people over here voted for or against Trump, do you still think they are sore losers?

Whether the protest were right/wrong is not the point, I am trying to establish if you understand what the protests were about." :END QUOTE

I'm not a sore loser. I was on the winning side.

You're a sore whiner.

Moan, moan, moan.

Even though you on the side that scored fractionally more votes in the refendum, you can't shut up and be happy,

Ahem! Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ha ha what you have proven is that labour are not miles ahead as would be expected mid term.

So you agree with me then, I am right.....once more :ROFLMAO:

Poor old Wannabe, he puts all his effort into trying to prove a point but doesnt spend enough time thinking about what he has written :LOL:

But you tried to say that I thought the protest (which I didn't even mention) was about people being sore losers because their choice for US president hadn't won - which is total rubbish. The 'sore losers' are the ones who keep harping on about Brexit - the LWRs on this forum.

Yes, I brought the Brexit reference into the post, but I'm entitled to, because I'm not a sore loser. I was on the winning side.

I quote your original post to remind you -

QUOTE: "Do you think that was what the protest were about? Sore losers? Not many people over here voted for or against Trump, do you still think they are sore losers?

Whether the protest were right/wrong is not the point, I am trying to establish if you understand what the protests were about." :END QUOTE

thank you for clarifying.

Now try and understand all the comments both ways?

The sore losers did not vote for Trump, which was what the "protest" was about. You made a reference to try and compare remainers to Trump protetsters. generally brexiteers love Trump, and remainers don't so it is related?

And now you brought the subject of brexit up, what is brexit? I know what Trump is

Trump and remainers have one thing in common.

Both had fewer votes than the other side.

generally brexiteers love Trump, and remainers don't so it is related?
You say it is related - so which particular trait(s) do you attribute to each side?

Ha ha what you have proven is that labour are not miles ahead as would be expected mid term.
They are ahead!
How far ahead do they need to be before you accept that they are ahead? :rolleyes:

JC is 14% ahead of TM. Is that not enough for you? :rolleyes:

Urm. I don't think he accused him of shagging is daughter, but you sure jumped to that conclusion. Shows me where your mind is at and that's yucky.
You a mind reader now?
Talking about what's yucky, you conveniently forget your abusive outbursts full of expletives. :rolleyes:

They are ahead!
How far ahead do they need to be before you accept that they are ahead? :rolleyes:

JC is 14% ahead of TM. Is that not enough for you? :rolleyes:

I said they are not miles ahead.

Please do try and read before posting. Its tiresome having to correct you.

Poor old George

ha ha, silly Notch.

Ha ha silly JohnD.

Most opposition parties would be 12 points ahead mid against such an apalling government.

He knows its the Jeremy Corbyn effect, too many voters saying they couldnt vote for him and dragging the poll rating down.

Sponsored Links
Back