Selective perception ? Herd instinct ?

Mostly hot air and little substance, but it attracts followers for the Trumpxeteers.

All politics is hot air and little substance.

What unites Trump and Brexit is a vote for a change from the status quo.

Sponsored Links
a vote against elites, eh?

led by rees mogg. Walking embodiment of billionaire tory elite. Happy to dump British industry because he's in the financial services game, moved out of UK so he can continue to profit from Europe without the handicap of a British base.

37196247_622297448137235_4850894565575491584_o.jpg

zero hours contracts? great, says Jacob.
increased demand for food banks? Uplifting.
loss of business due to Brexit? Sets up in Ireland
Rented homes should be fit for human habitation? No, votes landlord rees mogg.

Meanwhile he attempts to overthrow the government by undermining its policy, and to weaken the leader voted into office by his own party. So much for democracy and loyalty at the extremist right-wing end of the tories.

Sponsored Links
it's on the internet, it must be true

says notch.

All politics is hot air and little substance.

What unites Trump and Brexit is a vote for a change from the status quo.

If thst change is what you think is good for the average man/woman and the country then you voted for your beliefs. Pity that nobody has yet managed to convince me the vote will improve my standard of living, simply worsen it.

Most people I know who voted leave tell me they voted for anti establishment. By voting for the establishment

If thst change is what you think is good for the average man/woman and the country then you voted for your beliefs

You are making assumptions again.

I said, it was a vote for change that unites them.

You are making assumptions again.

I said, it was a vote for change that unites them.

Ok

Then whoever voted for those changes because they thought it was right for the country and their future, voted for their beliefs.

I still fail to see any evidence that they wii achieve what they think they voted for. Anti establishment.

Whether that includes you or not, only you can decide

Putin is certainly in a much stronger position today than he was yesterday.
President Blimp will cave in to Putin's demands over the world's problems, such as Syria, and the rest of the problems.
That is one way to sort out the world's problems, agree o the other's demands.
What has Syria got to do with America anyway, Britain and France have been involved in this region for over a hundred years at least and brought nothing but chaos , maybe if they stayed out of the Middle East there would be more chance for reconciliation.

Sponsored Links
Back