SELV extractor fans for zone1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi chums,

Before I ask, I know the in's and outs with part P and won't be installing this myself!

I've been searching all over the net for SELV fans for my new bathroom. Being a technical geek I find myself needing to explore every option out there, looking at decibels, looks, automatic shutters etc.. but my beautiful wife just wants it doing now, the old "stop fannying around and buy one Dave"

Have you guys fitted any that you would reccomend, or stay away from in particular? Gotta be suitable for zone 1, so seperate transformer, SELV, IP57 a must...

Cheers for your experience and valuable time you put into this site,

Dave

Sponsored Links
Best fans for noise levels and reliability is prob Vent Axia

Got me a Manrose 6". Seems as noisy as any other extractor fan. Can't say about reliability as it's only been in since Dec.

Fancied a vent axia, but the only ones I could really justify spending the money on were pretty ugly..the new solo plus look nice though.

Ended up ordering an xpelair, fingers crossed....

Sponsored Links
oops, I see this post is really old.

spank.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back