Service and installation instructions for 9.24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Fella's,

Has anyone got the pdf file for service and installation instructions for worcester 9.24 electronic?

I would really appreciate it if some nice person could email me a copy.

Thanks Mario.

Sponsored Links
Well if anyone has got a copy they will say so - and then I will reply with my email address - and then then they will send it to me - and then I will recieve it and open it and then I can find what I am looking for instead of replying to you!!!

The model I am interested in is the balanced flued 9.24 electronic.

Well if you had given me an email address you would have had it instead of my question, so instead of replying to me with a clever answer you would have been better off posting an address, which anyone with an ounce of common sense would have realised.

Sponsored Links
Oh well I waited a while for an email address but non forthcoming I have to go now.

oh please - don't be so bloody childish - get enough of that on an average day without coming on here to get it!

If you had just said - I have the pdf you require - what is your email ad? then I would obviously replied with it - but instead YOU had to send a sarcastic comment!

Please don't reply if you haven't anything constructive to say!

I have used this site on a number of times, even if just for the search facility and found it to be very informative and useful, but it is most annoying when people have to type a reply just for the sake of it!

Mario

I have the instructions on pdf in case you didn't realise up to now all I need is an email address. Sorry if that wasn't explicit right from the start of my postings.

Oh well I suppose you want me to sit here a little longer waiting for your email address. Ho hum.

It is now 8.07 I have been waiting to try and help you since 7.13 but all I get is criticism. I am still wlilling to help but I can't sit here all night.

That's one hour now, I think that's long enough to try and help someone. I am sure you will find a comment which will satisfy you and make me look like I wasn't trying to help, but I was trying to help.

I have been on the phone and just got out of the shower and really can't be bothered with this sillyness.

I have had one hell of a day and would like the hard work to stop now I am in my own house lol.

If you , Paul, or anyone else would be so good as to email this file to me I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Mario.

Yes I will send them but just been to your profile and still can't see an email address, it may take time to go live, if you post it here quick I'll send them then let you know so you can delete it again.

I actually meant to add my email at the foot of the last post - I am sooo tired I just plain forgot that time.. I am laughing at myself as I type this.. lol

thanks in advance Mario

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back