Service and repair on Worcester Bosch 24CDi (Southampton)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since I've recieved so much helpful advice off these forums, I thought it appropiate to offer a paid job on here as I know work has quietened down for some regular posters.

I have a Worcester Bosch 24CDi (case reads 24 LE but Manual is a CDi, pic of boiler attached), and the boiler requires its annual service.

There is one fault I am aware of that occured last week- the boiler is not responding to the hot tap, so you have to switch the heating on to get hot water- I imagine diaphragm or hot water sensor at fault. I would like this fault attended to at the same time.

I am looking to get this work done during the October Half Term as I am a teacher, this is w/b 26th October.

If you would be interested in doing this, please contact me through PM. It would be helpful if you could also post a reply to this post so other posters can see whether this is a successful way of finding a reputable tradesman!

Please be aware that if you express interest, I will be nosy at look at previous posts you have made to convince myself that you are a helpful person, not an irritating person! View media item 13935

Sponsored Links
That's me out then, I am helpful, but also irritating.
London is a big place, it might be helpful to give a rough indication where you are.

Perhaps you should also set prospective repairers a basic reading test :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Isn't that part of London? :oops:

How about: had my contacts inside out?

Oh I know.
OP quickly changed his location after my response. Honest guv.

Isn't that part of London? :oops:

How about: had my contacts inside out?

Oh I know.
OP quickly changed his location after my response. Honest guv.

I did change my location, yes. But I didn't change the subject of the post! Which is, after all, what you clicked on in the first place!

I did change my location, yes. But I didn't change the subject of the post! Which is, after all, what you clicked on in the first place!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
How am I going to talk my way out of this one? :confused:

Edit your original post to say "Sorry, I note you are Southampton based and i am in London so a little to far away for me. Hope you find someone good soon" should do it!

...And say 100 times "I must read the post before putting the brain in gear". :LOL: [/i]
But, but........ that's exactly what I did; read the post and wrote the reply before engaging what little brain had weekend duty.

There's a couple from Southampton when they log on next, just got to keep the thread on the front page :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back