Servis machine not spinning properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had my servis washer for 10 months now and have nothing but problems from day one. Now it is not spinning properly, it is spinning but the clothes are left still soaked and heavy. I have had this problem before and I spoke to the people at servis who told me to reset the machine, which basically meant, switching the machine on, turning the dial clockwise all the way round, selecting the programme and them slamming the door. I thought this sounded ridiculous, but it actually worked. We started doing that every time because if we didnt, it wouldnt spin. But now even that doesnt work and I at my wits end with it. My partner says that there is nothing wrong with the outlet pipe and the filter is clear, can anyone shed any light light on this before I am forced to pay for an engineer to come out?

Thanks, Emma

Sponsored Links
At 10 months old it's still under warranty. Call Servis to come out and repair.
If you do however insist on spending money, cheapest thing to try is a new belt.

I have just tried another wash to no avail. It doesnt even seem to be washing properly now because there was soap powder still left on some of the clothes. I know it is still under warranty but we bought it from Tesco online, and I dont have the delivery note, or the original email, so there is no proof of purchase or anything.

Sponsored Links
Credit card or debit card statement will be sufficient proof. You could also ask Tesco for a duplicate receipt if you have the transaction number from your bank statement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back