Shallow pitch issues

Alright, alright.

Looks great from the inside....

I had no idea how often he was supposed to come. I was just pleased to have it passed.

He was paid, yes.

Please don't waste your anger here. Lesson well and truly learnt!

Sponsored Links
Zero design. Zero building control. Clueless madness.
blank65x10t.gif
plus_one.gif

Why would an image need it's orientation 'correcting', when it was taken the right way up...?

I'm sure I'm not this condescending about ICT Security Issues when speaking to those without years of experience...

Oh, no... maybe I am...

Fairplay. ;)

Sponsored Links
Why would an image need it's orientation 'correcting', when it was taken the right way up...?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iphone+image+orientation ?

But whatever the reason why it needs correcting, it's impossible to deny that it does need it

I'm sure I'm not this condescending about ICT Security Issues when speaking to those without years of experience...
And I'm sure that "Because you didn't correct the orientation before you uploaded it" is not condescending.

Oh, not troubled by the orientation of images. No, absolutely, I did that wrong. :oops:

I also did the extension building all wrong too it seems. No big deal.

Love and kisses. :mrgreen:

I could personally help you out on this one to keep costs down. I just hope you don't find any further problems when the roof is stripped......

The easiest solution would be to counter batten with 18mm ply on top ready to take the zinc.
Does the room below need to be kept dry?
It's going to take a good 7 days to strip, new timber substrate and install the zinc to make it all weather tight.

Hello!

That would be great. Thanks!

Underneath is the kitchen, office and wet room. So, ideally, yes. :eek:

There's a composite board under the tiles. With a breathable sheet on top. Then king span then plasterboard I think.

How do we do this?

*anyone need any forticrete centurion tiles?*

Underneath is the kitchen, office and wet room. So, ideally, yes.There's a composite board under the tiles. With a breathable sheet on top. Then king span then plasterboard I think.
Let me get this straight.
You built a 'busy' extension with a complex vaulted roof with little experience from the builder, zero design from the customer and notified building control just once!

Don't ever buy anything from Ikea.

Do you wake up feeling like this...? ;)

Builder was recommended by a very good friend in the business. We had seen two properties he had built locally and we went slightly larger than planning was approved in a conservation area. Independent BI was recommended as a potential to circumvent hicoughs with planning. We were being cheeky...

His team seemed to fall apart as the job went on. His cash flow was an issue, so he stopped paying the men. The plumber and roofer were first to leave.

A Brickie and the QS put the roof on. The boss-man did the plumbing. (Shiite job also)

Karma, it appears, is a bitch.

But ikea?? I'm an absolute demon with an Allen key! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back