Sharp practise methinks

2scoops0406

Just downloaded the latest update to ZoneAlarm Pro, which unbeknownst to me includes a "free" 15 day trial of their virus scanning product. This then convieniently caused a clash with my Norton anti virus, thus rendering me unable to receive emails. Now fortunately the renewal for the norton product has just expired, so in order to take the easy route, yep guess what, I had to uninstall Norton, and sign up for the Zone Alarm offering. Well OK I didn't have to, but as it's my home PC, and extensively used by my better half, I don't have time to d**k around getting everything hunky dory again. Smacks a bit of deliberately knobbling a third parties software though.

Sponsored Links
As an update, this is now a ridiculous situation, you can't install ZoneAlarm Pro and ZoneAlarm Antivirus on the same machine, you HAVE to update to ZoneAlarm internet security suite, what a complete and utter rip off. ZA have been told under no uncertain terms that come upgrade time, it won't be ZoneAlarm anymore t0ssers!!

Venting ones spleen is as good as colonic irrigation. B@st@rds, anchors, etc etc etc, damn them to hell, ah that's better.

Sponsored Links
I don't even need the 'kin firewall part of it arrrrrrrgggghhhh.

Back