Shed/Toolbox to store Wheelie Bins and Recycling Boxes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I live in a top floor masionette and the local council has just announced with glee that we are to get yet another wheelie bin for standard rubbish.

Now all this is well and good but I only have a short wall section next to my front door and I currently have one of those plastic lean-to sheds about 1m tall x 1.5 m wide x 70 cm deep to store my own bin and the recycling boxes.

As the recent high winds smashed the doors clean off I need a new storage unit that will take all this crap the Council keep dumping on my doorstep.

So I need something like:-

1.3m high x 70 cm deep and 1.3m wide

I just can't find something anywhere, they are either too big for the shared driveway or not tall enough.

Sponsored Links
Hi.
I understand your problem......What you need is to find a bespoke garden buildings company.....I know of 1 in devon and they ship all over UK.
Good luck!
S

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back