Shocking and disturbing

Only a rasist would see it like that.

Always the first line of defence :rolleyes:

How many young asian girls do you see hanging around streets, drinking and having drugs?

Not many, I suppose they don't want to get murdered by their male relations. Do you think that girls hanging round the streets are asking for whatever they get do you?

Sponsored Links
Why do people refer to "Asian" sex gangs? I don't see cases involving Chinese, or Indian, or any other of the many Asian communities. Apart from Pakistanis.

sooey";p="2412920 said:
Is it 'better' that white paeodphiles are indiscriminate and target anyone who is vulnerable

It's irrelevant to this discussion.

Not at all - it is a counter argument to the idea that individual cases should be used to bring all the members of a group under one umbrella.

I'm using it to argue against the notion that

- a lot of pakistani men are abusers therefore pakistani men as a whole are abusers.

by showing how ridiculous it would be in another group.

Of course if the OP was meant to illustrate another point, I apologise for misreading it.

Only a rasist would see it like that.

Always the first line of defence :rolleyes:

But it is true.

How many young asian girls do you see hanging around streets, drinking and having drugs?

Not many, I suppose they don't want to get murdered by their male relations. Do you think that girls hanging round the streets are asking for whatever they get do you?

Are you now campaigning for Asian girls' rights so they can hang around the streets, so they can become vulnerable to scum like the gangs and others not mentioned above?

No they are not asking for it, but it makes them vulnerable. Which is what I said, the gangs target vulnerable people. Can you not get that? These gangs would not spare an Asian girl, if she was available. ANY vulnerable person would be a target.

It is not a race issue, it is a criminal issue.

Sponsored Links
It is a race issue white girls are seen as easy meat by these predators,
most are young impressionable vulnerable children, to me sixteen and i'd actually say a lot of 18 year olds are like children.

Read the Quote by Trevor Phillips claims race isn't a factor are "fatuous" !!!!

Ask yourselves if women in Pakistan have the same rights as women in the west, and are treated with the same status as they are here.

Now ask yourself if Pakistan men come over here in large numbers how they will behave.

It's not about race, it's about culture.

Ask yourselves if women in Pakistan have the same rights as women in the west, and are treated with the same status as they are here.

Now ask yourself if Pakistan men come over here in large numbers how they will behave.

It's not about race, it's about culture.

Ah so Trevor Phillips was wrong when he said it was a race issue ?

Do you think this goes on in Pakistan similar to here but with young pakistani girls ?

Are they allowed to give part numbers on stoves gas ovens.?????????????
Just wondering.
Bet they are.
Bloody double standards. :LOL: :LOL:

Many but not all

The same attitude that leads to forced marriages and honour killings of girls of their own background. I suppose that's not a cultural thing as well.

same as many burglars/paedophiles are white but not all.

They target any vulnerable people, NOT people of a different ethnic background like these Pakistani examples do. I would say that that alone makes these hate crimes

Only a rasist would see it like that. Have you ever been to the areas in the links above? These gangs also target any vulnerable people.

Really? You mean that Asian gangs are targetting other vulnerable groups? Homeless men, little old ladies, disabled people.

That's really worrying. I thought it was just young white girls that thet saw as easy meat. Just goes to show how wrong you can be!! :rolleyes:

Dirty barstewards! They should be castrated! :evil:

I'm the last person to advocate the use of barbaric, archaic punishments from backwards cultures.

In this case though I'm prepared to make an exception. Let them feel the full force of sharia law.

Also, if this isn't a race thing, why are they targetting white girls?

Can you imagine the scenes in UK cities if it was groups of white men systematically abusing under-age Asian girls?

Also, if this isn't a race thing, why are they targeting white girls?

Race is a an identifiyer, culture is the problem.

As I said in another thread, if a string of murders were carried out by people wearing red jumpers, you'd be more cautious around people in red jumpers, but red jumpers are not the cause, just an identifier.

Pakistan has a lot of ****-hole areas, where the moral standard is still tribal/feudalistic, that the people who live there are brown/white is only relevant as it is with the red jumper killer.

The short of it is, bring in people from "primitive" countries, don't act surprised when they act in this manner and target those outside of their culture.

Multiculturalism only ever works with cultures that are as relatively advanced as each other.

Also, if this isn't a race thing, why are they targeting white girls?

Race is a an identifiyer, culture is the problem.

As I said in another thread, if a string of murders were carried out by people wearing red jumpers, you'd be more cautious around people in red jumpers, but red jumpers are not the cause, just an identifier.

Pakistan has a lot of s**t-hole areas, where the moral standard is still tribal/feudalistic, that the people who live there are brown/white is only relevant as it is with the red jumper killer.

The short of it is, bring in people from "primitive" countries, don't act surprised when they act in this manner and target those outside of their culture.

Multiculturalism only ever works with cultures that are as relatively advanced as each other.

Latest news.. gangs of white men in pakistan raping young black girls. Can you imagine that scene???????????

Sponsored Links
Back