Is racism justice equal...I dont think so

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wether you agree with or not a white girl was hurling racial abuse on the London underground and while it should never happen I think the sentence of 21 weeks was too harsh...yes it was only verbal and no physical force at all ......see
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18251807

Then lets go back to dec 2011 when a gang of muslim girls attacked a white girl and shoting "kill the white slag"was only given suspended sentence because they was not used to drinking

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

Now as a ordinary law abiding citizen all you want is some fairness in this world, when 4 women physically attack and racialy abuse somebody is let off and another woman who only uses abuse is given a sentence

Sponsored Links
It's a big crime to have an opinion. She thought Africans were getting all the Council Flats in London. Funny thing is that Nigel Farage said the same thing on Question Time.

They are trying to keep the lid on the pressure cooker - but it won't work. Race riots are not that far away.

Sponsored Links
Racism justice almost certainly isn't equal. When was the last time you heard of a white Brit taking a coloured employer to court for racial discrimination, because he didn't get the job?

Now as a ordinary law abiding citizen all you want is some fairness in this world

ordinary law abiding citizen = Mug

Aron, you are probably correct.........I am viewed as a mug by all the thieves,druggies,alcaholics,benefit frausters and tax dodgers....think I might become ALL of them next year

Iv'e done most, my druggie bit is still cannabis, 32 yrs on and off, i no longer pinch, i will always screw the benefit system until i become an MP.

Now as a ordinary law abiding citizen all you want is some fairness in this world

ordinary law abiding citizen = Mug

Aron, you are probably correct.........I am viewed as a mug by all the thieves,druggies,alcaholics,benefit frausters and tax dodgers....think I might become ALL of them next year

I started last night got two bottles of cheap plonk and went the local park and got totally plastered...got another ****head to take photos of me for evidence so heading down the benefit office next week....I reckon I could get about a extra £100 quid a week..

Not sure what to try next....tax dodging perhaps

Sponsored Links
Back