Whats wrong with the legal system in this country ?

i fully object to violence racial hatred and general crimes
what we need to remember the law is being applied by human beings with different thought procceses different logic and different interpretation off the guidance
this can be turned into a racial instance its not its just different people judging the situation differently

?

Sponsored Links
Maybe there family could do us a favour and do some 'honour killings' after the shame they have brought on there families. Just the thought warms my cockles... :evil:

Does seem strange they all like a beer or 5 wear make up, expose themselves (Compared to a typical Muslim) and their elders did nothing.

Insurgence springs to mind.

Sponsored Links
The elders are probably out there nut on 'khat'!
Or to busy driving minicabs....

this can be turned into a racial instance its not its just different people judging the situation differently

??? I know he's talking about judges ........what does the above sentence mean.

Judge was a pric and anyone who try's to defend or justify is an even bigger one. :mrgreen:

??? I know he's talking about judges ........what does the above sentence mean.

because each situation was being judged by different people in different areas you cannot assume there is any racial motive or intent just people [judges ]forming there own opinions

It's a shame u r not near Leicester as there's a few girls there who like a cider, you could get yourself a new missus. Im sure they would marry ' out of faith' they're not strict Muslims. They only thing is I think they spit....

It's a shame u r not near Leicester as there's a few girls there who like a cider, you could get yourself a new missus. Im sure they would marry ' out of faith' they're not strict Muslims. They only thing is I think they spit....

i take people as i find them they let themselves down by what they do not by what others say :D :D ;)

Sponsored Links
Back