Guess the common denominator.

You couldnt give a flyinmg **** about abused children , you are more concearned with the ethnic origins of their abusers and sending home asians.
Pathetic.

Sponsored Links
[quote="raebhoop";p="2020343I've never seen an asian girl flashing her knockers at the camera...have you?...
quote]
yes i have

Three-quarters (72%) of sexually abused children did not tell anyone about the abuse at the time. 27% told someone later. Around a third (31%) still had not told anyone about their experience(s) by early adulthood.2
In 2008/09, police in England and Wales recorded more than 21,000 sex offences against children.2
In 2009/10, ChildLine counsellors dealt with over 500,000 contacts from children calling about various problems including, bullying, sex abuse, violence and mental health issues.3
On average, every week in England and Wales at least one child is killed at the hands of another person.4
Children under one are the age group most at-risk of being killed at the hands of another person.5
In 2009/10, nearly 12,000 allegations of children suffering abuse were passed from the NSPCC Helpline to police or social services.6

sources,

1. Source: Cawson, P. et al. (2000) Child maltreatment in the United Kingdom: a study of the prevalence of child abuse and neglect. London: NSPCC. p.83.

2. Source: Information obtained by the NSPCC from police forces under the Freedom of Information Act
Read press release

3. Source: NSPCC

4. Source: Home Office (2011)
Homicides, Firearm Offences and Intimate Violence - 2009/10: Supplementary Volume 2 to Crime in England and Wales 2009/10
Download PDF from Home Office website

5. Source: Home Office (2011)
Homicides, Firearm Offences and Intimate Violence - 2009/10: Supplementary Volume 2 to Crime in England and Wales 2009/10

6. Source: NSPCC

If you really care about this issue why not put your hand in your pocket and donate the the NSPCC, or you could always make pointless rants about the ethnic origins of child abusers such as in this thread, thats really going to help. :rolleyes:

Wow, you must have spent hours researching that lot, and you quoted the sources.

Or did you just vcopy and past from here?

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/news-and-vi...s-and-figures/Facts-and-figures_wda73664.html

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Three-quarters (72%) of sexually abused children did not tell anyone about the abuse at the time. 27% told someone later. Around a third (31%) still had not told anyone about their experience(s) by early adulthood.2
In 2008/09, police in England and Wales recorded more than 21,000 sex offences against children.2
In 2009/10, ChildLine counsellors dealt with over 500,000 contacts from children calling about various problems including, bullying, sex abuse, violence and mental health issues.3
On average, every week in England and Wales at least one child is killed at the hands of another person.4
Children under one are the age group most at-risk of being killed at the hands of another person.5
In 2009/10, nearly 12,000 allegations of children suffering abuse were passed from the NSPCC Helpline to police or social services.6

sources,

1. Source: Cawson, P. et al. (2000) Child maltreatment in the United Kingdom: a study of the prevalence of child abuse and neglect. London: NSPCC. p.83.

2. Source: Information obtained by the NSPCC from police forces under the Freedom of Information Act
Read press release

3. Source: NSPCC

4. Source: Home Office (2011)

5. Source: Home Office (2011)

6. Source: NSPCC

If you really care about this issue why not put your hand in your pocket and donate the the NSPCC, or you could always make pointless rants about the ethnic origins of child abusers such as in this thread, thats really going to help. :rolleyes:

Wow, you must have spent hours researching that lot, and you quoted the sources.

Or did you just vcopy and past from here?

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/news-and-vi...s-and-figures/Facts-and-figures_wda73664.html

:rolleyes:

The link I posted didnt work so I copied and pasted it, you dont need to be sherlock holmes to figure that one out, good work though Kojack.
I wouldnt have thought you to be interested in the NSPCC?

The link I posted didnt work so I copied and pasted it, you dont need to be sherlock holmes to figure that one out, good work though Kojack.

Well this Kojak reckons you did what you did to make yourself look good. Instead you came across as a bit of a prat.

Why would I not be interested in the RSPCA? It's only a question, please don't threaten to kill me. :cry:

Three lines with 6 spelling mistakes, you are getting worse. :LOL:

The link I posted didnt work so I copied and pasted it, you dont need to be sherlock holmes to fiture that one out, good work though Kojack.

Well this Kojak reckons you did what you did to make yourself look good. Instead you came across as a bit of a prat.

Why would I not be interested in the RSPCA? It's only a question, please don't threaten to kill me. :cry:

Three lines with 6 spelling mistakes, you are getting worse. :LOL:

Why would I threaten to kill you? Now you really are a tit sunshine.
I actually worked with underprivileged children for 5 years, a lot of which were abused at some point in their lives.
See some of us decided to do something productive with our lives and help these kids , some of us on the other hand decided to use kids as humane shields. :LOL:
Been cleaning any paint brushes lately John? :LOL: :LOL:

The whole point of posting various topics for people to rant / discuss / dismiss / whatever, is to garner opinion. Whether it is sourced from the Daily Mail, Sun, Daily Mirror, is really of no consequence. I would imagine that the daily papers all print the stories at some stage in the week, and I expect they all mention the colour of the alleged perps, or their nationality. So what is the problem ? When I hear people say, in the heat of a discussion, "Oh, they must be Sun / Daily Mail / Mirror readers," (edit at your leisure) it's really quite pathetic. I've read all three papers at some time or other, and they all report the news............. that's it. Some are biased towards certain political parties, but I'm sure that a bit of intelligence can sift through the chaff.

Yes, some people may be closet racists, or nationalists, or patriotic. We DO have a problem with immigration in this country, as with other countries. Maybe these 'criminals' were born in this country, maybe they are migrants that are naturalised. What needs to happen, in my opinion, is a similar stance that Australia has now adopted. Accept a country's laws, rules, regulations, etc., or don't enter the country. Pretty simple really.

I actually worked with underprivileged children for 5 years, a lot of which were abused at some point in their lives.
See some of us decided to do something productive with our lives and help these kids

The same old old... You try and make a point by claiming you work with abused children. Yea, right.
Remember when you claimed (by way of a threat) to have Muslim friends in Cumbria? Then changed your location to Cumbria in your profile?

I bet if I claimed to have a cold, you would have pneumonia. You are so sad. Honestly, I am starting to feel sorry for you.

And yes, of course I clean my paint brushes after use, don't you?

some of us on the other hand decided to use kids as humane shields

Did you really, why did you do that?

Hang on , I threatened to have some Muslim friends in Cumbria? :LOL:
Was this your ''death threats'' then? Ha :LOL: :LOL:
Yes I clean my paint brushes, but not whilst looking at my neighbour, in my dressing gown, before I go to work with the old couple across the street watching me then blame them on making it up. Do you? John? :LOL:

Have you forgotten to take your medicine again??

Yes I clean my paint brushes, but not whilst looking at my neighbour, in my dressing gown, before I go to work with the old couple across the street watching me then blame them on making it up. Do you? John? :LOL:

Nope, why?

Nope, why?
Your ramblings would suggest otherwise. :rolleyes:

I see that the posts you made when you sadly felt the need to stalk me onto other forums have been deleted. :mrgreen:

Are you trying for some sort of record in the deleted posts stakes, if so stop, you have won by an absolute majority. :mrgreen:

Stalking you? :LOL: Stalkers, death threats ,who do you think you are? Uma Thurman? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back