Should the Tax payer foot the wedding bill for Princess Eugenie?

Is it amusing to comment that someone is more horsey than hottie.
Rhetorical question.

Or is it part of a "narrative" of a "pattern of behaviour"?

Somebody above called her a 'parasite' -more unpleasant than 'horsey'

I notice you didn't point that out as a 'pattern of behaviour'

Sponsored Links

'Sponging parasite' can be construed as a political opinion against the royals in general.
Discussing an individual's looks is absolutely not a political opinion, and it contribute's nothing to the discussion.

Sponsored Links
'sounds like you have lots of ****** living close to you'
I dont know what that refers to. Perhaps it is reporting fact. Its not PC true. does it prove a narrative of hate? -I think not.
Perhaps when I feel the need, I will look up some more of rc's glib, un-PC, hateful, offensive comments to reinforce my opinion of his narrative of a pattern of behaviour.
For now, I will leave it there. I think I have made my point.

Ah, it's not the insult, it's who said it as I suspect you already know!
I hope you're taking this personally..... :whistle::D

There's nothing wrong with public spending, if it brings the best results for the greatest number.

GrenfellSprinklers.png

Perhaps a flash party for self-centred show-offs isn't the best thing to spend taxpayers money on.

Housing improvements of substandard homes for needy familes, perhaps

BuckinghamGrenfell.jpg

Ah, it's not the insult, it's who said it as I suspect you already know!
I hope you're taking this personally..... :whistle::D
John's opinion of the Royals' dependence on the public purse is well known and documented.
Are you pretending you are not aware of that?
Convenient, what?
Eeyore's (and yours) willingness to personally insult and abuse others is also well know and documented.
The argument is of minor concern to you, the opportunity to abuse and insult is all that matters to you.

There's nothing wrong with public spending, if it brings the best results for the greatest number.

Perhaps a flash party for self-centred show-offs isn't the best thing to spend taxpayers money on.

perhaps notch disagrees on both counts.

Pointless comparison.

And its wrong. Grenfell refurb was £8.7m

Buck House refurbishment is actually £369m - a figure that will no doubt rise!

What is very wrong is your values regarding human life/entitlement based on accident of birth.
Which is why when you insist on showing your ignorance (based on your warped sense of self importance), on being shown up yet again you pull out that old 'pointless comparison argument'.

notchy/human being...'Pointless comparison'? :)

John's opinion of the Royals' dependence on the public purse is well known and documented.
Are you pretending you are not aware of that?
Convenient, what?
Eeyore's (and yours) willingness to personally insult and abuse others is also well know and documented.
The argument is of minor concern to you, the opportunity to abuse and insult is all that matters to you.
You insult people on here more than anyone else and far far more than I.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back