Shower and Bath Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 2 problems at the moment one with my mira 415 shower which is connected to my halstead gold combi boiler. Sometimes it will not give any hot water and is running really cold it doesnt happen all the time but is getting worse. The burner on the boiler doesnt kick in. I have tried turning on a hot water tap which starts the burner and that then starts the shower running hot but as soon as I turn the hot water tap off the shower goes cold. the pressure drops as well when I turn the hot tap on. So lots of cold showers lately I would have a bath but that hot water tap after I have turned it on works fine but then after say 5 mins the water drops until none flows at all. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Diaphragm in diverter valve stretched or perrished.
Replace diaphragm (7 quidish) problem solved.

;)

That sound good ..... just tried shower and burner kicked in and it got hot seems to be intermitent where do I get a diaphragm is it easy to fit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back