shower door rollers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, one of my shower doors dropped off, the roller as snapped off at the top, the roller is about 12mm dia and split so it can run on the ridge-track and the bracket that held the roller was held in place by a screw which also secured the glass to the frame, can anybody surgest any web sites or places were i can obtain a replacement roller, sorry cannot tell you the make of shower cubical as it doesnt have any name on it and is about 12yrs old, all i can say the screens have wavvy lines on them half way up in lines of three if that helps , cheers mick :?:

Sponsored Links
sorry mogget but i have limitations on computor use and putting pictures on is one of them plus the rollers are wired to the screen so i can still use the shower, as you look at the roller assembly it is a white plastic block about 20mm sq with a leg sticking down which goes into the frame then a screw attaches it to the frame, the roller is about 12mm like a wheel with a tyre off and attached to the block, hope this helps cheers mick

All I can really say is start searching for something you can make fit.

Ebay is a possibility, also have a look on shopping sites and tour the diy sheds.

Another possibility is to go to a chandlers (boat supplies shop) if you have access to one.

Also, if you have any friendly local double glazing / patio doors companies they may have something knocking about.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back