Shower Door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a "Rainbow" shower door with a broken sliding hinge. Searched the world, but cant find one ( Worse think is, I had a spare.... but gave it to a neighbour in need.... now mines broken) what luck ay !!

Ive done a good deed...... now im in in the brown stuff, any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Go to your neighbour's house for a drink; ask to use the loo, take the screwdriver you concealed about your person and remove said part.

Lob out of window for future collection.

Bid your leave and- well what's he gonna say ;).

Dan.... whilst your reply was about a useful and a chocolate ashtray, it did bring a smile to my face..... so, thanks for that.

If ever I meet a guy called Dan, remind me never to invite him over for a drink !

Your thought trail is good.... but falls down at the point of; Having removed the required part, who's going to hold the shower door in place ?

Sponsored Links
Carlos - did you ever find parts for your "rainbow".
I have the same problem and can't find any reference to this companty on the web.... did they ever exist ....?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back