Shower fed from cold water tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi friends,

i am hoping to install a cold water tank dedicated only for a shower, my questions for you wizards:

1) is there a clever shower unit that will suck the water from my cold water tank, heats it and pump it (water from cold water tank will be about 0.6 meters from cold water tank.

2) what is the minimum capacity of my water tank (in litres), say for four people?

3) how many litres does a 5 minutes showers use?

4) does my shower machine need a dedicated circuit?
thanks

Sponsored Links
1) Yes. Triton used to be called a T90si - don't know if it still is or being made; but I'm sure someone else will.

2) Depends on the pump/shower - 100 litres would probabvly be fine

3) Depends on the pump/shower

The question is why? It'll be pants. And why do you have to have it running off a tank?

[/list]

Dan_Robinson said:
1) Yes. Triton used to be called a T90si - don't know if it still is or being made; but I'm sure someone else will.

2) Depends on the pump/shower - 100 litres would probabvly be fine

3) Depends on the pump/shower

The question is why? It'll be pants. And why do you have to have it running off a tank?

[/list]

thanks for ur reply

i've got a stuation where running water is unreliable (appartment in morroco), this why i want to feed it from a tank and if a shower unit can heat it and pump it, that'll be fantastico

for other hot water taps i will have a hot water cylinder

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back