wall mounted mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am having trouble with my wall mounted mixer shower, i live in a top floor flat with the cold fed directly from the main water tank, and the hot water supplied by an imersion heater (from what i can remember says its 144 litre capacity)

the cold water is running fine from all taps in the flat, the hot is running fine from all taps as well. the shower though only has cold water coming from it, i have lived in the flat for 6 months and the shower (even set at its hottest setting) has got colder and colder.

the cold water for the shower is fed via the main water feed to the taps and toilet for the flat, there is a junction in the pipe between the main feed for the imersion tank and the cold water pipe running to the bathroom and kitchen which feed the shower with cold water.

the hot feed to the shower is junctioned off the hot water pipe coming from the bottom of the imersion tank before it reaches the junction to fed the kitchen and bathroom taps with hot water

the imersion tank is at the same level as the shower, could the pressure be corrected by a shower pump? or is it a blockage in the pipes?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back