Shower going hot and cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Wondering if anyone can help please

I have a volkera combi boiler about 5 years old and my shower is a hot and cold feed mixer with power control at one end and temperature control at the other. Problem is every couple of minutes the shower goes cold for about 30 seconds then hot again for a couple of minutes and so on. I have tried turning the power control down and no different and have tried turning the temp control down and still the same. Have ran the other taps in the house and they don't do it, just the shower.

Any ideas will be appreciated thanks

M9G

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response but what is the cartridge and does this mean a complete shower replacement?

Regards

M9G

Sponsored Links
Right I have taken the cartridge out but I can't identify it, I know the shower is a triton but don't know what model.

The cartridge is approx 105mm long and the diameter at the white end is approx 28mm.

Can anyone tell from the pictures please what part it is and where is the cheapest place in the UK I could order one from.

Regards

M9G

100_0965.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0967.jpg
[/img]

Managed to find my shower on that site and the part number but they don't supply it so have found another site shower parts UK and they have one so all ordered and look forward to a constant hot shower in the very near future.

Thanks all for your help

Regards

M9G

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back