shower leaking

rocketronuk said:
you say yes but to which 1 manufacture's 2 plumbers merchants
If it's an Aqualisa shower, then 'phone Aqualisa and ask them.

D'ya know rocketronuk, you really are putting an astonishingly small amount of effort into solving your own problem.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
rocketronuk said:
you say yes but to which 1 manufacture's 2 plumbers merchants
If it's an Aqualisa shower, then 'phone Aqualisa and ask them.

D'ya know rocketronuk, you really are putting an astonishingly small amount of effort into solving your own problem.

is that not what this is all about helping people out
I could ask you to pop round and fit it but I'm not going to , unless you would like to!

rocketronuk said:
Frankly, no. Have you read the forum rules?

I could ask you to pop round and fit it but I'm not going to , unless you would like to!
Fit what? And to what? Both answers are still almost as unattainable as before you started the topic.

I challenge you to find someone who'd be motivated to keep giving you help when all you do is drip feed a tiny amount of information. You haven't even posted a picture, FFS.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
rocketronuk said:
Frankly, no. Have you read the forum rules?

Fit what? And to what? Both answers are still almost as unattainable as before you started the topic.

I challenge you to find someone who'd be motivated to keep giving you help when all you do is drip feed a tiny amount of information. You haven't even posted a picture, FFS.

if you read the start of this topic you would have read that I do not have a digital camera

Softus said:
Have you read the forum rules?

rocketronuk said:
You haven't even posted a picture, FFS.
if you read the start of this topic you would have read that I do not have a digital camera
I assure you that you will regret going down that road. Are you seriously suggesting that I might not have read what you've posted? I've desperately searched, on your behalf, for some hitherto concealed clue that would reveal the exact model of the shower, and it isn't there.

As for a camera, you've had more than 24 hours to find a friend who might lend you one.

If you have an Aqualisa shower, then 'phone Aqualisa. It is an excellent company that still makes oodles of parts for very old showers.

If you can't find their number, then look it up.

If you don't know where to look it up, then ask the person who does your shopping and does up your shoelaces.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back