1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Shower Head Dripping - Aqualisa Digital Quartz Gravity Pumped

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by darrenbgray, 4 Nov 2020.

1. darrenbgray

darrenbgray

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, I have an Aqualisa Digital Quartz Gravity pumped shower and it has developed a constant drip from the shower head. Aqualisa have kindly offered to repair the pump for £455 :(

The shower works fine, the only issue is the constant dripping (one drip every 10 seconds) so I will make do for the time being but was wondering if I screwed a little valve (e.g. KES Shower Head Shut Off Valve) between the shower head and hose which i could switch off so when not showering it would stop the drip? Not too sure if it is a good idea with a pumped system though.

Any help or advice would be great.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Apacheuk

Apacheuk

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Try this if you have a digital mixer https://www.simon-hart.net/repair/dripping-aqualisa-shower-fix/

It worked for me, shower was constantly dripping which could easily fill a bucket overnight. Had a digital mixer in the loft took it apart, clean it, re-grease bits and then put it back together. Now no more dripping shower

4. darrenbgray

darrenbgray

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thank you for the follow up, I had seen your blog but was a little nervous. I did actually get Aqualisa to come and fix it for free, it was literally still in guarantee by a couple of weeks!