Shower panels! Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So. I have managed to fit shower panels directly over tiles. My issue however is I had to cut the shower panels more than I had liked around where the water pipes come in due to the metal fixings that attached them to the wall. This now means when I screw the pipe collars back over the pipes, I’m some parts there is a 15.5-20mm gap. I don’t really want to try and bridge the gap just by siliconing it’s as would look shoddy. Any ideas? I have tried to find other chrome pipe collars that fit a 26mm pipe, but have a diameter of 80-100mm that are flat rather than cone shaped ,not higher than 10mm but am struggling but this would be ideal as would branch the gap and allow me to then silicone around the edges.

Attachments

• A729C3AF-1DFF-4DE3-931A-7FBAB4E72DC1.png
    A729C3AF-1DFF-4DE3-931A-7FBAB4E72DC1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 264
Sponsored Links
Thank you! Yes I’ve looked at these. Biggest I found was 70mm but was 22.5mm high as was a cone shape which is too meaning the nut from the mixer bar won’t screw in enough so it doesn’t drip! Have been looking at a sheet of chrome from B and Q. Though I could cut this in a rectangle, cut exact holes in this for the water pipes, use adhesive to stick it down then seal around the edges. Then put the old collars back on.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back