Shower Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Redring Zeta Digital shower.

Everything has been working fine until i tried to use it before.

Now when i turn it on it says Low Pressure and no water comes out. Normally hear a bit of a noise when the shower is turned off or on i cant hear this either now.

The water pressure in the house is as normal. So not sure what to check next.

I dont know anything about how showers work but i presume the water is fed by a pump and this fault is because the water isnt getting to the shower? If so how can i find this pump and check it ?

Or does anyone have any other advise ?

thanks

Sponsored Links
The shower is served by mains pressure , not pumped, the pressure of your mains may be low due to local leaks etc, but it's more likely the shower unit has become scaled up due to use and the reduced bore if the pipework is detected as low pressure by the shower safety device [which also may have developed a fault] check with manufacturer web site.

Did you check your post before posting?

Did you check your post before posting?
Of course he did, until he had finished not checking it before looking at it prior to the end of the beginning. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back