Shower Problem please Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a issue with my shower its a Redring Zeta Digital

We had no water this morning (a water main has burst) i came home at dinner time to find my daughter saying she tried to have a shower and now its not working.

My first thoughts were its probably tripped out but it hasnt. When you turn the shower on nothing happens at all no lights or anything. Would i be right in saying its probably burnt out ?

Sponsored Links
Thats a fair point i forgot about that as we never actually touch it.

If its on i suppose its a electrical problem before the switch or faulty switch ? So check for a feed to it at the switch and work from there.

If the light is on on the switch whats a good thing to check on the shower ?

Or do you have any other thoughts ?

thanks for help so far

If you've got test equipment check wether its got power going to it.
Was the water mains burst outside if so check the filter in it pipe where connects to the shower.There may be dirt blocking it from when the water was put back on

Sponsored Links
When checking the electrics on the shower or switch, use EXTREME care as remember you are dealing with at least 30Amp current protection.

Nice one cheers. The main was burst outside yeah but about a Mile from our house.

Will have a check tonight

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back