shower problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In March I fitted a trident opel 10.5kw shower for a customer. When I tested it no hot water only cold. The customer took it back to Homebase and got a replacement. This worked fine until now. Just been round and no water at all is coming out of the shower. I disconnected the shower and the water pressure up to the unit is good. I suggested that he take this back for yet another replacement. Has anyone come across this shower? Could it be a faulty batch? Can anyone recommend a reliable alternative? or am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored Links
not had a problem with Mira showers yet...no - not heard of this problem before

JPC have you not had probs with the Mira Advance breaking down after a few years ( under 5 ), won't fit them now, but the sport is ok apart from the pilot valve now and again, the Zest is a jem like the older miralec's of the past very reliable and a simple slide and handset for the customer to use, no squeezing the grey bit on the new ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back