shower pump connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello i hope someone can give me some advice.i am installing a shower pump underneith my bath to replase the one that was leaking.it came with 4 22mm tap connecters that have 22mm push fit connection at the other end and that is the problem the hot and cold pipe they connect to is 15mm.is at all possible to buy 22mm flexible tap connecters with 15mm push fit at the other end.i have done a google search cant find a thing. thanks again for any help :

Sponsored Links
thanks for your quick reply.will that part screw onto the shower pump wich is a 22mm thread thanks :)

cluless said:
thanks for your quick reply.will that part screw onto the shower pump wich is a 22mm thread thanks :)

You will find the threaded part on the pump will be 3/4inch so the above will be fine.

Sponsored Links
hi broxy just back from screwfix catalogue shop got 4 3/4 tap connecters fit just like use said they would thanks guys for your help :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back