Shower similar to Mira Sport?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We currently have a broken inherited Mira Sport 9kw, which we'd like to replace with something else as I have not been overly impressed.
The only problem is the water pipe is on the left close to the shower screen, which means most showers just won't fit.
Can anyone recommend a good shower(s) to consider that has the water pipe connector wotsit on the left, not the right please?
I hope this makes sense to someone!

Sponsored Links
Personally I wouldnt have thought you'd get much better than a Mira. Not sure whats you're not impressed with, it could well be either your water pressure is poor or the existing unit has scaled up internally, a combination of these would give very poor performance.

Mira sport is a good shower, take advice from the post above and try sorting your problem.

Sponsored Links
IF your cable size allows it replace with a thermostatic 9.8 Sport.

If your old shower is ancient it might have reasonably reached the end of its life. Mira showers are good, reliable and spare parts readuilly available; Mira are much better than loads of other showers I come across.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back