Triton Inscription or Mira Azora?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i'm currently trying to fix our broken Mira Sport Max (10.8kW) shower and stumbled upon the Mira Azora and Triton Inscription ranges of showers which both look great.

Fitting the shower will be the final part of a full bathroom refit and I'm now tempted to go for a new electric shower to replace the Sport Max and both of the two mentioned above would be the perfect finishing touch to our new bathroom. I understand that the Mira and Triton showers will wire and plumb on opposite sides, but there is sufficinet room in our shower enclosure to fit a shower to the left or right of the water pipe/wiring, so brand shouldn't be an issue from that perspective.

So, has anyone had any experiences of either of these showers and if so, which would you recommend? Also, will I notice a huge difference in water pressure/flow between the current 10.8kW Sport Max and the less powerful 9.5kW Inscription or 9.8kW Azora?

Thanks,

John

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back