Shower

Sponsored Links
you should have a manufactures book for the boiler this will tell you the pressure is its 1 bar or over it will be ok

uug197h said:
you should have a manufactures book for the boiler this will tell you the pressure is its 1 bar or over it will be ok

This person is looking to buy one from Ebay do they ask for MI's before they buy??? :rolleyes:

should be ok libby but its not quality no brand names so don't expect it to last too long
:(

Sponsored Links
sime10 said:
yep but if you look around you may get cheaper

thanks, i am shortly to renew my bathroom suite and would be willing to spend more money on the right appliance if i knew a bit more about them, do you or anyone have a personal recommendation ?thanks.

googled, mira combi force, only one place, £250+ does that sound right? Mira, can't find this model on their website

Thanks sime10, bought your recomended shower of ebay £127 + £9 del, so, think i did ok, one last question, although i am quite competant, are there any rules/regs that i need to know about before i continue to fit my own shower/bathroom, as once i (and i know i MAY not be allowed to legally) remove electric shower, would there still be a need for bonding ?is there anything iv'e missed ? (so much for 1 last question!)

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back