Siemens dishwasher doesn't fill water

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi I have a Siemens SN66N098EU/A5 4 yrs old.

It started with E19 with broken solenoid and burned transistor (STN83003), after solenoid replacement and soldering transistor controller still shows E19 error. So I guess something burned into CPU.

So I replaced controller with flashed one (12007911), e19 is gone now, but water is not filled. after cycle start it shows tap symbol.
Though if I feel it with water manually, program continues. Aquastop is fine, just put there 220v and valve opened correctly.

This controller opened a tap twice, when I had machine upside down, and pumps disconnected from the cup. That led me to an Idea heat pump is not sending enough impulses, so I replaced heat pump too, didn't help. And I no longer able to reproduce valve open event.

Anybody have an experience with such controller? Can somebody explain a logic flow happens within a controller?

Thank you,

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back