Siemens Dishwasher Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am new on here so hopefully am posting in the right place. I am looking for some advice on a fault with my Siemens Dishwasher. It has been making a pulsing type noise on the fill cycle for some time - looking on this forum lots of people report a fault with the impeller jug on the Bosch and Siemens models. I took the side cover off and made a short video of the machine making the noise....

http://youtu.be/L5stexbpACc

I would be really grateful for people's thoughts on what is at fault and advice on how to fix it

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,
that fault is due to a restriction in the transfer hose and or the chamber with the red float.

On your video it's attached to the pressure chamber with the red float in it,it is the ribbed pipe with a black o ring.Other end of it pushes onto base of filter sump.you will probably have to remove lower front panel to gain access to the filter sump end of the transfer hose.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back