Sikkens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys and girls, I know there's some fans of sikkens on here (me too.
Just after some advice, I've been using rubbol AZ plus (gloss) and I've found it really nice to work with and a nice gloss finish, I've just noticed there's another oil gloss called Rubbol XD.... Which is best?

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
I've been using the rubbol az for a few years now, i think the plus just signifies 2010 compliance. I swear though that the sheen isn't as high as it once was.

The XD is exterior, its very good but wouldn't recommend using it inside because without UV light it will yellow big time. I'm not so impressed with the oil undercoat so if i have to use one i use gliddens (could be the reason the gloss isn't so high perhaps) but can use the BL primer. the only thing is i dont think acrylic primer u/c's fill minor surface imperfections like oil u/c does

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back