Simons Voss Locks - Roller shutter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

This is an unusual request for me so before I waste time and money trying to figure it out I thought I'd ask the experts first.

I have been asked by a locksmith to find a solution for a roller shutter door and wireless key combination. The system they are fitting is Simons Voss. All other locks they are fitting are general barrel and door access locks simply being replaced by keyless wireless Simons Voss locks. The one anomoly is a roller shutter door that they want the same system fitting to.

I suspect there is a 'flip flop' type system needed.

Has anyone worked with these systrems or anything similar and can you advise what the best solution is?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks Breezer

Utilise the Simons Voss remote lock system to operate the roller shutter wirelessly.

I have to say I've looked on the web site but havent yet seen the unit he is proposing to use so cant give any more details.

I was hoping someone might have used SV or similar systems to do the job?

Does it have to be the same system? Its just most roller shutter manufacturers make a wireless module that sits in the shutter housing, and their own transmitters.

What are the owners trying to acheive by changing all the locks in this way?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back