SimpliSafe Alarms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Any opinions on the SimpliSafe alarm systems? There are a couple of threads about them on here but they are years old.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Good sales tactics.
Be very careful with regards to the 24/7 monitoring. As these system have no graded products and are not certified for a graded installation, then you are unable to have a police response system.The sales details lead you to believe that you will get police response from the monitoring service. You will not.

Handymanjo. The police response situation did sound a bit iffy and they charge plenty for it. Think I will look for something else.

Sponsored Links
Verisure are the same.
What are you looking for ,then we could advise you better.
Wireless alarm,wired alarm or cctv

Verisure are the same.
What are you looking for ,then we could advise you better.
Wireless alarm,wired alarm or cctv
Hello. I was thinking of an outdoor camera for the front and possibly one for the back garden/door. Alarm box, probably a couple of door sensors and 1 or possibly 2 interior movement sensors. The cameras would have to provide decent quality images otherwise they are pointless. It would have to be wireless and send notifications to my phone. Quite possibly more than I can afford at present but happy to start with a system I can add to later. Thanks for your time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back