SING A SONG OF PARLIAMENT,

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
It was not the decisive factor it played its part,the Germans were hell bent on making it to Moscow come what may that their lines were too far stretched.The most decisive factor was Hitler he abandoned operation sea lion(thank god)and instructed his Majors to implement operation barbarossa.

Sponsored Links
and if the US hadn't been allowed to trade technology or currency where would they be now?

Furthermore, they didn't win WW2 on there own, as you imply. They had the Russian Winter, which was the only thing that stopped the germans, who were within sight of the domes of the Kremlin in 1942.

What so we won the war whilst Russia just sat there, if the same had happened to the yanks you'd be applading their tactical brilliance I suppose?

The west is hardly saintly either from chemical war in south east asia to consorting with organised crime to depose rulers of another country.
I still believe communisn to be an inherentaly better system for running the world than capitalism, but whatever idioliges are up and running wheather it's these two or even a religious based system there will be frictions which lead to conflicts.

It was not the decisive factor it played its part,the Germans were hell bent on making it to Moscow come what may that their lines were too far stretched.The most decisive factor was Hitler he abandoned operation sea lion(thank god)and instructed his Majors to implement operation barbarossa.

Rubbish. The germans literally froze to a standstill. They were physically exhausted, short of everything, losing dozens of men to the cold every night and the final straw was the transport eventually froze up as the temperature dropped to -20C. If you cant get any of your lorries and tanks started, your not going anywhere. if your losing more men to the cold everynight then to enemy action then your pretty much stuffed.

Sponsored Links
It is not rubbish and you know its not,because of the russian tactics and the german successes the supply line was stretched the cold was one factor,but certainly was not the decisive factor.You need to brush up on your history.

The common people hate Cameron because he is rich and they will NEVER be!
Bring on the Tories. Capitialism rules.

Yea of course just like the banks are your best friend, and the country Isn't in deep s**t partly because of capitalism.
Yep bring it on.

The Tories keep the common people and 40 year old chavs trampled on and down trodden which is beneficial for the wealth of country as a whole in the long run. The Afghans have done a pretty good job pumping in the drugs to keep them stoned out of their minds but it's still not enough!
We have too many uneducated commoners in the UK who freeload of the state taxpayer and breed at an alarming rate causing an increasing burden on the hard working tax payer which rises expotentially to the unsustainable levels that we are seeing at the moment.
"Then I'll Sh@it on the common people....like you,
what else would I do?..
I'm a Tory and thats what we do"
Brilliant.
Bring on the Tories!

They had the Russian Winter, which was the only thing that stopped the germans, who were within sight of the domes of the Kremlin in 1942.
It was as much the german generals fault as the weather, they allowed their supply lines to become too stretched in their haste,thus hastening their decline.So the weather played its part but was not the decisive factor.
the Russians had better tanks.

It is not rubbish and you know its not,because of the russian tactics and the german successes the supply line was stretched the cold was one factor,but certainly was not the decisive factor.You need to brush up on your history.
t he Russians gave the Germans enough rope to hang themselves, getting into Russia was easy but they didn't get out again did they?

It was the same old story, the Swedes tried it, then along come Napoleon, the Germans thought that they would not make the same mistakes but they all ended up the same, they weren't just defeated they were anihilated.

don't forget you're on ignore. Shouldn't you be working?

no point answering that, I won't see it

The English channel served the same purpose as the russian winter
During the war

Sponsored Links
Back