SIR CLIFF.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i never knew he had a big place in barbados...Sir cliff that is ?

BLAIR, Rt. Hon. Tony (Sedgefield)

4. Sponsorship or financial or material support
Donation to my constituency party from Constituency Labour Club (Trimdon) Limited, April 2005. (Registered 6 July 2005)

5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK)
My wife receives royalties from a book "The Goldfish Bowl: Married to the Prime Minister 1955-1997" (2004, Chatto & Windus) which makes reference to her life in No 10 Downing Street.

7. Overseas benefits and gifts
My wife received fees for speaking engagements, which were booked through the Harry Walker Agency, in Washington DC on 6 June 2005, in Australia and New Zealand 8-13 February 2005, and Florida on 2 March 2005. These engagements included some discussion of my wife's life in No 10 Downing Street. (Registered 6 July 2005)
August 2005, accompanied by my family I spent 26 nights at a private villa in Barbados owned by Sir Cliff Richard. I have made a charitable donation in lieu of the cost of this accommodation. I paid for all other expenses including flights. (Registered 20 September 2005)
December 2005, following official talks with the King of Jordan, the King provided return air travel from Jordan to Egypt for my wife and me. (Registered 16 January 2006)

8. Land and Property
Two residential flats in Bristol from which rental income is received.
A residential house in London from which rental income is received.

Sponsored Links
vokera80e said:
i never knew he had a big place in barbados...Sir cliff that is ?
...... I have made a charitable donation in lieu of the cost of this accommodation. I paid for all other expenses including flights. (Registered 20 September 2005)
December 2005, following official talks with the King of Jordan, the King provided return air travel from Jordan to Egypt for my wife and me. (Registered 16 January 2006)

£7.50 to Blairaide .. Reminds me, where is that crate of PM's lemmo.
Should I give the plane back? I noticed there were some red ribbons fluttering from various points on the thing .. musthaph been a pressy...

:D

should't the declaration use the name Harry Webb as opposed to stagename?

Sponsored Links
"They're (the Blairs) going where the sun shines brightly,
They're going where the sea is blooo..........." etc.

Back