Sir Patrick Vallance or John the Plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
John the Plumber is sounding more like those apologists everyday. He'd argue that the sky isn't blue if he felt it would further his crusade.
John the Plumber is sounding more like those apologists everyday. He'd argue that the sky isn't blue if he felt it would further his crusade.
Have you worked out about your step yet?
Did you work out about your block of wood and damp course?
Genius.
Did you correct your grammar after criticising mine?
I’m not arguing so don’t know why you use that term? I’m debating but unfortunately I’ve chosen a few with minimal intelligence

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
In this day and age I find your attitude mind blowing..But stupid exists..you are proof..The armed forces have regular war games .Just in case of wars..does not mean they are conspiring to have one.Emergency services act out bombings,large scale casualty scenarios,regularly.Does not mean the Govt is hatching its own Terrorist attacks...Same with Covid. .A knocking bet a Pandemic will be along sooner or later so lets plan for it.. Does not mean they are having a dress rehearsal for a one they are planning!!......That would be a give away to the flat earth Brigade!!...Giving you health advice? You having a larf.....Stay in..wear a mask...avoid contact....you do the opposite of all advice given anyway.
As Said.Time will tell John...100% guaranteed you are talking nonsense.Your theory will go the same way as JFK..twin towers. Lady Di etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back