Sir Patrick Vallance or John the Plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

durhamplumber

E11A32F2-CA99-4D9D-9A3B-DEE2FF048602.png

Who has his finger on The COVID Pulse? Sir Patrick or John The plumber..It’s a close one..John did pass his City & Guilds Hep2o assembling module 6th in class,distinction for name that plumbing fitting and has 2 years experience of chasing pipes under floor boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sir Patrick has been a leading voice in advising on UK strategy, has he not?

Will he add "highest death rate in the world" to his bio too? ;)

To be fair he can only advise, whether others listen is another matter.

I know that all to well with my customers, I advise, they ignore due to cost, a few months later come back mores gone wrong and costs them more money.... I can only advise what they do with their trainset

Sponsored Links
To be fair he can only advise, whether others listen is another matter.

I know that all to well with my customers, I advise, they ignore due to cost, a few months later come back mores gone wrong and costs them more money.... I can only advise what they do with their trainset

I was being a bit flippant but, if you were giving advice that was being ignored, month upon month upon month, would you still stand there each night and support what you advised against ?

I was being a bit flippant but, if you were giving advice that was being ignored, month upon month upon month, would you still stand there each night and support what you advised against ?

I know you was being flippant, but thought I'd comment on it anyway, as I'm sure others thought similar

Money talks, you might find he's contractually obliged to agree. I don't know.

Who do you believe knows more about Covid is the question

John the plumber isn't responsible for wildly inaccurate forecasts that shape policies affecting the lives of 66 million people. Big difference.
Your attitude kills people.So next time you have a major health problem you will be going to Jon the plumber for treatment since you think he knows more than the whole NHS.Or are you more of a BennyBlackout follower...Garlic capsule per day will keep you reet!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back